Hi.
It's me, still alive and breathing, which is always a good sign, don't you think?
Well, for Show and Tell today I'm going to bore your socks off with the trials and tribulations we've been through with medical professionals, emergency services, profuse apologies from Those On High in public health facilities and the general crap that's happened here.
On second thoughts...no, I won't.
My beloved Aspie kidlet has been completely frightened by the explosive aggro he's been displaying of late, not to mention how scared we are for him and his future.
It feels like I've spent days in tears from fighting the general lack of Give a Fuck from medical professionals and the overwhelming sense of hopelessness that has immobilised us.
Although that has changed and there's to be action afoot, apparently.
The kid has been granted a WW mark for his latest university subject - withdrawn without academic penalty - which relieved him a great deal as he'd been privately panicking about it.
We are battling to see smiles on his face; we've bent over backwards to remove any and all kinds of pressure from his life and, although circus acrobatics are not my cuppa tea, I'd happily throw myself into them if it would make things better.
The computer has barely been switched on for the past 2 weeks, I haven't had the energy to even look at emails.
I was, and still am, in survival mode.