Soy, soy, soy

Shhhhhhhhhhh.........
Be vewy, vewy quiet.
I'm huntin' making soy yoghurt.
Aspie teen hasn't strictly been dairy free although I've been cutting it down and substituting with soy whenever I could.
But then I got hold of the magnifying glass and read the back of the yoghurt containers.
They has gluten in the shape of thickener 1442.
Yikes!
Had a gander at one brand of soy yoghurt in the supermarkets ...it also has the culprit.
Pooh.
Of the non-Tigger kind.
So, I knuckled down and started brewing my own.
Got a peach flavoured dairy-based one residing in Le Chilly Bin and a soy-based vanilla flavoured one burbling in the do-hickey-whats-it maker thingie.
Next on the list is soy cheese.
I hear that animal is pretty common around these parts so I should be home from hunting shortly....
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Autism Son is proudly powered by blogger.com