I am soooooo bad at mummyhood

I am such a horrid mummy.
I dragged my dear son to the op shop which he loves and bought him a long stitch kit for a measly $3.
Yes, I realise he's a boy and, no, I'm not having retro-post-natal-aspirations for my offspring's gender.
His fine motor skills need tweaking now and then; he burbles along quite well then something happens and I'll realise he's out of kilter - like a growth spurt has made his spatial awareness skew-whiff and he needs to relearn to adjust his personal space with his size 14 feet, etc.
So, yeah, yesterday we all discovered the fact he had nfi how to thread a needle.
Much angst and meltdowns and screaming, grunting, and crapola ensued
No it didn't, really.
Just thought I'd throw in a drama queen moment.
He managed to thread his first sewing needle about 2 hours into his first real sewing project.
And who taught him how to thread a needle and how to do long stitch?
Don't look at me, it was his Dad what done it.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Autism Son is proudly powered by blogger.com