You are Here »
Home
»
Aspergers autism ADHD
,
changes
,
olfactory senses
,
perfume
,
sense of smell
,
sensitivities
»
Olfactory survey inside my four walls
0
Olfactory survey inside my four walls
Last year I was given a giftbox of a skin cream and a bottle of perfume that carries the name of a well-known supermodel.
I've been using the skin cream and thought it was pretty good, so this morning I tried out the perfume.
Well.
The canine fur-baby thought I was the bees knees, Au de Butcher's Toilette Spray couldn't have attracted her more!
She climbed all over me, sniff-sniff-sniffing loudly, tail going like the clappers, you'd have thought I'd been dragged through a patch of roadkill or had been swimming through the offal at the abattoirs.
I managed to separate her from myself and, later, trotted off to wake Aspie teen where I was told,
"Give me a hug,"
sniff-sniff-SNIFF
Then...
"You smell funny. A nice funny smell"
Yup, dogs and Aspies are in full agreement and can recommend the perfume!
I've been using the skin cream and thought it was pretty good, so this morning I tried out the perfume.
Well.
The canine fur-baby thought I was the bees knees, Au de Butcher's Toilette Spray couldn't have attracted her more!
She climbed all over me, sniff-sniff-sniffing loudly, tail going like the clappers, you'd have thought I'd been dragged through a patch of roadkill or had been swimming through the offal at the abattoirs.
I managed to separate her from myself and, later, trotted off to wake Aspie teen where I was told,
"Give me a hug,"
sniff-sniff-SNIFF
Then...
"You smell funny. A nice funny smell"
Yup, dogs and Aspies are in full agreement and can recommend the perfume!
Category → Olfactory survey inside my four walls » Aspergers autism ADHD , changes , olfactory senses , perfume , sense of smell , sensitivities » Autism Son